Saturday, September 4, 2010

Good Morning to each of you! Happy Labor Day weekend! Oh, I know for some of you and what you are going through, a "happy" weekend does not seem possible. But, here on this blog I want to share some beauty with you. "Beauty" can add some joy...right?


So, I am wishing you moments of beauty this weekend.


And time to recognize it.

My uncle did. He captured all these special moments with his camera. You know the camera that is always with him...thank goodness.




Think if he would not have had his camera with him. Think what we would have missed this morning.

I also wish you some moments of adventure. Time to try something you never tried before. Me...I would have loved trying this zip line in the mountains. I think I would have. What about you?
Speaking of trying something new, an adventure of sorts...you might want to visit
connie49.blogspot.com/...she tried canning tomatoes for the first time and did a beautiful job. She shared pictures of her finished project and I am sure she must have felt a sense of accomplishment. Now canning cannot be compared to this zip line experience, but go ahead try something new this weekend.



At the end of the day on Monday, I hope you can look back on some special memories of...



...Labor Day weekend 2010.
Thanks to my uncle for these skillfully captured pictures.

5 comments:

Crickit said...

Beautiful pictures...your uncle is very talented. Thank you for the inspiration, as always. Hope you enjoy this weekend also! :)

Melinda said...

Beautiful pictures! I think I'll pass on the zipline thanks though :)


Have a great weekend!

Melinda

Judy said...

Happy Labour Day weekend to you as well! And thanks for spreading a little beauty around...always a treat.

I'm sure I will be looking back on some special memories when the weekend is over...as we are camping with the grands!

Miss Gracie's House said...

I think the zipline looks like so much fun...don't know if I would really be brave enough though...mmm I'll have to come up with something else this weekend:)...hope yours was filled with goodness!
Rene

Connie said...

Ok Judy...we are going on the zip line! Ha!!! Wouldn't that fun and full of screams of fear and exhileration from both of us.

Thanks for sharing my new adventure in canning. It really was thrilling and I'm thinking about canning cinnamon apples or applesauce next because we have apple orchards nearby that we can go pick our own apples. My husband truly doesn't know what's gotten into me!! I'll keep ya posted.

As always...great photos from your uncle! Love the butterfly!

Have a great weekend! Connie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails