Wednesday, June 21, 2017


Tuesday, late afternoon, on my way home.  The dark storm clouds rapidly filled the sky.
The winds were picking up so quickly.  I was amazed at how it was changing.  A sun filled
afternoon, suddenly turns stormy.


The wash hung on the line, despite the overcoming darkness.


I stopped to take pictures, despite the urge to drive home as fast as I could.


An ominous feel took over our county. Within minutes, the skies opened...


And the rains came.  Heavy rains and strong winds.   Isn't that how life is?  Things can
be going along just fine, and out of the blue, the storm clouds gather.


24 hours later...what a difference!  The sun fills the summer sky.  The white clouds billow
against the blue.  Life is so full of change. 


A picture perfect evening!


I captured these lovely farm scenes, on the back of the motorcycle last evening.  I could not
help but think of what a huge difference 24 hours made, on my two country drives.


Storms come and storms go in our lives.  Some last much longer than others, but they
are never endless.  The sun will come out again, and things will look brighter again.

3 comments:

Happy@Home said...

Hi Judy,
First I must tell you how thrilled I was to see that you are back to posting here again. I have missed you. It was so nice to read your post updating us on all that has been going on in your life. I'm amazed that you have any spare moments for blogging.
Your photos on this post are so beautiful. You are brave to take pictures with that storm on the horizon. The white farmhouse and barns are so striking with the dark skies in the background. I like the message you have illustrated here today. So true!

Judy said...

You are so right...that's how life is! The storms engulf us without a warning...but the sun always shines again. You captured that storm beautifully!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

What an encouraging post with amazing photos. A blessing stopping by to visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails