Wednesday, January 20, 2016


"A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey inside."   ~Winnie The Pooh


"Friends find the sweetest sense of happiness comes from simply being together."  ~Unknown


"True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable."    
~  David Tyson Gentry


"Sometimes the perfect gift is a cheery smile."  ~Unknown


"Sometimes, being with your best friend is all the therapy you need."   ~Unknown



"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live a day
without you."    ~Winnie The Pooh

Sharing the journey of life with this guy, is one of my life's greatest blessings.  Tomorrow
he will celebrate his 64th birthday.  He continues to teach me about true friendship with
others, as I observe how he treats his friends.


Thank you for stopping by today!  Your friendship is a treasure to me.  Speaking of
friendship, my new banner picture above, was taken at my friend's table this week.  I
thought it was such an unique and beautiful winter centerpiece.  Thanks Ruthie!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

This is such a sweet post, Judy. I'm going to keep these quotes. :)

Happy Birthday to your husband.

Debbie said...

LOVED this...soo true! I loved the header, so pretty! Your hubby and mine are practically twins,lol. He turned sixty four on the 17 of Dec. Happy birthday to your sweet hubby!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Such a sweet post and love the pictures. I noticed your header right away, lovely! Happy mid week!!

Judy said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! He and I are almost twins...I celebrated my 64th yesterday. Tell him it's not so bad being 64!

Lots of reasons to smile here. I always enjoy your posts!

Happy@Home said...

Love the quotes you shared with us and the pictures that you chose to go with them are so sweet too.
I hope your husband has a very happy 64th birthday.

Jaybird said...

Sweet pictures!!! I love the baby and the doll.....so dear!!
64 was a while back, but it has been a great while!! Happy birthday to your sweetie!
Blessings,
J

lindsey said...

I love your friendship too! I hope the birthday was truly blessed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails