Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

Today I am grateful for many things, including some of the family and long-time friends we were able to join around the table and give thanks to God. We enjoyed a traditional meal at my oldest daughter and SIL's home. It was a good time.

My computer was sadly infected with a virus and is still in the "computer hospital" and so my daughter downloaded this pictures for me on her computer. I hope to have it back and running so I can resume this fun little hobby I so enjoy!

I am, as always, thankful for the kind and caring community found in this blogging world...which makes me grateful for YOU.










6 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Judy, I'm wishing you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving. By now you will be relaxing or sleeping. I hope you had a most wonderful day!
Loved seeing your family and the fun and food you enjoyed together.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Sweet thanksgiving photos with your dear family! I can see it was very special!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day!

Just doing some catch up with blogging friends. I haven't been around for ages. I'm hoping to be be around on my own blog more now that I have time. Yippee!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

Brenda

lindsey said...

Beautiful photos and lots of fun had by all! Happy Thanksgiving to you

debi said...

Love seeing photos of you and your family :-)

Hugs!

Anneliese said...

Your daughter and you should enter a look alike contest! Sweet pictures!
It looks to me like that turkey was baked tummy down. I like to see that, because it makes for juicy breast meat. . . but that is a secret we will not tell everyone. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails