Wednesday, March 19, 2014



A totally unexpected box of bright, sunny, "smiles" arrived in my mailbox yesterday.
It's contents convinced me that the upcoming event of turning "60" might not be so bad.

When the box came in from the mailbox, I had five little ones surrounding me, as
I eagerly opened it.


I have placed these little guys at fun places in my kitchen, reminding me of a dear friend,
thousands of miles away.

 
 
The box was oozing with creativity, kindness, and sunshine, in the middle of a cloudy, overcast
Tuesday.


"All the statistics in the world can't measure the warmth of a smile."  ~Chris Hart


"One smile can't change the world, but your smile changes mine."  ~Author unknown

Another very special smile that arrived via email yesterday. 

I hope these smiles help to brighten your day, in some small way today.  I know first hand,
that many tears have overtaken smiles in people's lives. Many times the burdens we carry
of our own, and from those we love, do not bring on smiles.  When that happens,
one needs a smile from someone else.

Prayers prayed for each other,
and smiles shared with each other, help to make life easier to bear.  Both are gifts that
last, and are gifts we treasure.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

You couldn't be more right, Judy. I'm always looking for inspiration and ways to share a smile...even when I don't feel like it. The gift you received is precious!

debi said...

Beautiful bright post! What a darling gift idea too..

Cutest little beeb photo.


Hugs!

Debbie said...

What a wonderful gift to receive! And your right, sharing our blessings hopefully brightens someone else's day. Such a little cutie! Enjoy your day!

lindsey said...

Lovely happy post Judy, that beautiful smiley baby is the best!

Judy said...

Sweet child...beautiful smile!

You always seem to be the one giving others a reason to smile. You deserve to be on the receiving end of 'a box full of sunshine'!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails