Monday, September 24, 2012



Today as I drove a familiar route, these are a few of the scenes I observed, and it all was most beautiful!


 
 
I noticed that the Monday laundry was done and already out on the line, at this home I passed.
 
 


The brilliant blue skies with the mounds of white fluffy clouds, added extra dimension to the already picturesque landscape. 




It all reminded again as to why this is definitely my favorite time of the year.  I have never seen a human artist create scenes this exceptional.  My heart was filled with gratitude that I live in such a wonderful part of this great country.  I had to think about how many times I drove this same route and was too caught up in my own little world of thoughts to observe any of it .  Today, the billowing white clouds made me pay attention to it all.

Thank you for stopping by tonight and partaking of this beauty with me.


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Couldn't agree more...just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing...

lindsey said...

Your photo's are lovely Judy, you certainly do live in a beautiful country. I love to see washing blowing in the wind.

Judy said...

Beautiful scenes from your part of the world. Yes..you do live in a wonderful corner of the country.

Kathleen said...

I'm so glad you travel with camera in tow! You would have a field day here in Europe, where Fall is just beginning to settle in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails