Friday, March 23, 2012



 
"There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.  There are seven million."  ~Walt Streightiff

 

 
"Treat your friends like family and your family like friends."  ~Roy B. Zuck
(at least for the moment this photo was captured:)


 

 
"Practice tenderhearted mercy and kindness to others...Most of all, let love guide your life."  ~The Book of Colossians
( again, at least for the moment this photo was captured:)


Just a tiny little something for you today.  Not alot happening in my corner of the world.


 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a whole lotta' sweetness coming from your corner of the world this morning. All of the pictures made me smile. So glad you shared them.

lindsey said...

Lovely photo's. Thanks for sharing, I love to see your grandchildren!

Crickit said...

These are some of the cutest pictures!

They just melted my heart!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

You didn't even need to add words to this post as the sweet photos say so much! Precious little ones!

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

Actually, there is a WHOLE lot going on in your corner of the world. The day to day with these precious little ones is what we prayed our whole lives for. Having said that, I DO understand that FOR THE MOMENT is a wise choice of words!! :)

xo

Judy said...

Sweet! And the words to go with the pictures...right on.

corners of my life said...

Darling photos!

Connie said...

Hi Judy!!! Thanks for stopping by! I've not been blogging much as you can see. Started a job and quit 6 weeks in....they were not honest about alot of things...I did the best I could but just wasn't the job for me afterall. Anyway....glad to stop by and see what you are up to! Your grands are growing up! And so are mine...Bella is 6 now and we were in Colorado for Dylan's 4th!! Oh my!! They are growing up too fast!! Loving every minute I can while they are young...much like you!! Blessed immensely beyond what I could have ever imagined! Blessings to you!!

Connie

Christine said...

Love the hand, hug!
So sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails