Wednesday, January 25, 2012


My brother-in-law and sister-in-law were a few of our weekend houseguests. It was so good spending time with them again.  They live in the CO and rarely get to visit all of us.  I bet you could have guessed that they live in CO:)

Picture taken at a fun, family, western dinner
that we had for my husband's 60th birtday.
My sister captured this picture.

~~~

I am behind in my posting.
I am behind in many areas of life right now.
Life has been so busy.
I continue to have some house guests.


Yesterday, these two little guys paid a vist.  Bright colored hats left over from the dinner, were just what they wanted to play with.  They were so pleased when they had them on.




This tiny one continues to be a houseguest.  Her and Elmo have become a daily part of my life lately.

I will be back, but for right now, my computer has taken a back seat.

2 comments:

lindsey said...

Looks like you have been having a busy time. The birthday meal must have been fun and great that your BIL and SIL managed to visit too. Have fun with your remaining guests...I have my daughter from South Africa arriving for 10 days next week and my other daughter and her family coming for a few days too...I cant wait!

Happy@Home said...

It makes perfect sense that your computer would take a back seat to your houseguests and special birthday celebrations. It looks like a fun time is being had by all and that's what really counts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails