Saturday, March 14, 2009

Magazines, Flowers, Photography and Time To Relax

Magazines, flowers, photography and time to relax, are just a few of my favorite things in life. One of the magazines I am always drawn to, is" Country Living", British Edition. The photography in this magazine is so outstanding. I have a problem in that I find it very difficult to get rid of the past copies of this magazine from the last few years. If I do pass the magazine on, I always save at least one or two of the pages I like most.




This quiet, beautiful Saturday afternoon, I thought I would share four of the pages I have saved in my huge white notebook.

Some fortunate person will receive this bouquet of flowers.
I can almost feel the relaxation and smell the sweet floral smells in this lovely setting. A good friend, a hot cup of coffee, and hours to share... In reality, the laundry needs to be completed and the muffins need to be baked. I wish each of you my blogging friends contentment and joy throughout the rest of your weekend.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Enjoy your sweet time. Nothing better than a good magazine and time!

Judy said...

Your post has me longing for flowers, sunshines, patios...but I'll be contnet with my coffee and a magazine for now!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful post. It's making me think of spring and flowers too. Your muffins sound like they would be wonderful! I hope you are having a happy day ♥

Shelley said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful flowers....you have described a lovely day my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails